Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
You are cordially invited to attend the IEEE 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing to be held September 6-8, 2007 at the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca in Romania and to submit papers.
The main topics of the conference are:
* Intelligent Systems: Knowledge Engineering; Reasoning about Action; Multi-Agents; Ontology Modeling and Mediation; Argumentation; Communication; Dialogues; Negotiation; Collaborative and Collective Learning
* Computer Vision: Tracking and Motion; 3D Reconstruction; Object Recognition; Driving Assistance Systems; Robot Vision; Medical Image Analysis
* Software Engineering: Software Processes; Model-Driven Architecture; Component-Based Development; Metrics; Quality; Software Evolution; Development Environments
* Static and Runtime Verification: Modeling and Specification; Deductive and Compositional Techniques; Theorem-Proving and Model-Checking; Abstraction Techniques and Interpretation; Tool Environments and Architectures
* Distributed Computing and Networking: Context Aware; Autonomic Computing; Resource Coordination and Management; Quality of Service; Queuing Network Models; Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing; Fault Tolerance
* Environments: Adaptive User Environments; Human Computer Interaction; Virtual Organizations; Open Environments; Multi-Agent Environments; E-Commerce and E-Government
Conference Chair: Prof. Sergiu Nedevschi
Program Comittee Chair: Prof. Ioan Alfred Letia
Papers accepted for presentation will be published in the IEEE ICCP 2007 Proceedings.
Submission of papers: 19 May, 2007
Notification of acceptance: 19 June, 2007
Camera-ready papers due: 7 July, 2007
Author registration due: 7 July, 2007
IEEE ICCP Conference: 6-8 September, 2007
The IEEE Conference will be hosted by the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Department of Computer Science. Conference website: http://cs-gw.utcluj.ro/~iccp07