Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
I am a principal investigator at the Romanian Institute of Science and Technology, currently working on deep neural networks that allow intelligent agents to understand their environment.
Romanian Institute of Science and Technology, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1977
Interese: Rețele neuronale, învățare profundă, neuroştiinţe computaţionale
* R. V. Florian, Aggregating post-publication peer reviews and ratings, Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 6, 2012.
* R. V. Florian, The chronotron: a neuron that learns to fire temporally-precise spike patterns, PLoS ONE, 7 (8), 2012.
* R. V. Florian, Challenges for interactivist-constructivist robotics, New Ideas in Psychology, 28 (3), 2010.
* Razvan V. Florian, Reinforcement learning through modulation of spike-timing-dependent synaptic plasticity, Neural Computation, 19 (6), 2007.
* Rãzvan V. Florian, Raul C. Mureşan, Phase precession and recession with STDP and anti-STDP, Springer-Verlag, S. Kollias et al., Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4131, 2006.
* Rãzvan V. Florian, Spiking neural controllers for pushing objects around, Springer-Verlag, S. Nolfi et al., Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 4095, 2006.
* Z. Neda, R. V. Florian, M. Ravasz, A. Libal, and G. Gyorgyi, Phase transition in an optimal clusterization model, Physica A, 362 (2), 2006.
* Z. Neda, R. Florian, Y. Brechet, Reconsideration of continuum percolation of isotropically oriented sticks in three dimensions, Physical Review E, 59, 1999.
* R. Florian, S. Galam, Optimizing conflicts in the formation of strategic alliances, European Physical Journal B, 16, 2000.
Mai jos este tabelul ResearcherID/A-1033-2010 pentru toate articolele cercetatorului Răzvan Valentin Florian: