Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Bucharest, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1977
Interese: proiectarea, exploatarea, dinamica si controlul sistemelor electroenergetice
Lucian TOMA received the engineer diploma and M.S. diploma in electrical power engineering from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest in 2002 and 2003 respectively. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. degree in power systems. Since 2002 he has been with in the Power Systems Department from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, where he is now assistant professor. His is author or co-author of one book (in English) and 12 papers. His fields of interest are electricity markets, congestion management, application of artificial intelligence techniques in power systems, voltage stability, transient stability, distibuted generation, FACTS devices, power system operation and control.
SOCRATES scholarship, Faculté Polytechnique de Mons – Belgium, for elaboration of the diploma project (March – July 2002)
Research stage at Centre de recherche énergétiques et municipales – CREM, Martigny – Switzerland (centre affiliated at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne), with the topic: Installation opportunity of distributed generation sources into the distribution network (October – December 2004)
* Ion Tristiu, Mircea Eremia, Constantin Bulac, Lucian Toma, Multi-criteria reconfiguration of distribution electrical networks for minimization of power losses and damage cost due to power supply interruption, IEEE PowerTech Conference, Lausanne, 1-5 July,, 2007.
* Cristea Cristian, Joao Peças Lopes, Mircea Eremia, Lucian Toma, The control of isolated power systems with wind generation, IEEE PowerTech Conference, Lausanne, 1-5 July,, 2007.
* Lucian Toma, Laurentiu Urluescu, Mircea Eremia, Jean-Marc Revaz, Trading ancillary services for frequency regulation in competitive electricity markets, IEEE PowerTech Conference, Lausanne, 1-5 July,, 2007.
* Dragos Deaconu, Aurel Chirila, Mihaela Albu, Lucian Toma, Studies on LV DC network, 12th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications – EPE2007, 2007.
* Lucian Toma, Management of ancillary services. Technical and economical aspects, 2003.
* Lucian Toma, Congestion management in the electric power systems, 2002.
* Mircea Eremia, Yong Hua Song, Nikos Hatziargyriou, Adrian Buta, Gheorghe Cartina, Lucian Toma et al., Electric Power Systems, Volume I, Electric Networks, Publishing House of the Romanian Academy, Mircea Eremia, I, 2006.