Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
UMF Carol Davila / Spitalul Colentina, Clinica de Medicina Interna, Bucuresti, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1964
Interese: medicina interna, epidemiologie clinica, medicina bazata pe dovezi
- First multicentric study in Romania/ first prospective study on Fever of Unknown Origin in Central and Eastern Europe -begun in 1996 [Baicus C, Bolosiu HD, Tanasescu C, Baicus A. Fever of unknown origin-predictors of outcome. A prospective multicenter study on 164 patients. Eur J Intern Med. 2003 Jul;14(4):249-254].
- First RCT in Romania [Baicus C, Tanasescu C. In chronic viral hepatitis, the treatment with spiruline for one month has no effect on the aminotransferases. Rom J Intern Med. 2002;40(1-4):89-94.]
- First N-of-1 RCT in Romania [Baicus C, Baicus A. Spirulina did not ameliorate idiopathic chronic fatigue in four N-of-1 randomized controlled trials. Phytother Res. 2007;21(6):570-3.
- Other article: Baicus C, Ionescu R, Tanasescu C. Does this patient have cancer? The assessment of age, anemia, and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in cancer as a cause of weight loss. A retrospective study based on a secondary care university hospital in Romania. Eur J Intern Med. 2006 Jan;17(1):28-31.
- C.Baicus. Dictionary of clinical epidemiology and evidence-based medicine (Romanian). Editura Medicala 2002, Bucharest.
- C.Baicus. Evidence-based medicine. How do we understand clinical studies (Romanian). Editura Medicala 2007, Bucharest.
* Cristian Baicus, Simona Caraiola, Mihai Rimbas, Ruxandra Patrascu and Anda Baicus, Ferritin above 100 mcg/L could rule out colon cancer, but not gastric or rectal cancer in patients with involuntary weight loss, BMC Gastroenterology, 12, 2012.
* C Baicus, T Voiosu, ACP Journal Club. Review: Antispasmodics and antidepressants were each effective in the irritable bowel syndrome; bulking agents were not, Ann Intern Med, 155 (12), 2011.
* Baicus C, Caraiola S, Rimbas M, Patrascu R, Baicus A; for the GSSPI, Serum Cytokines and Cancer in Involuntary Weight Loss, J Investig Med, 60 (5), 2012.
* Cristian Baicus, A diagnostic study: Confidence intervals must be given, and likelihood ratios calculated, European Journal of Internal Medicine, DOI: 10.1016/j.ejim.2011.03.001, 2011.
* Rimbaş M, Marinescu M, Voiosu MR, Bãicuş CR, Caraiola S, Nicolau A, Niţescu D, Badea GC, Pârvu MI, NSAID-induced deleterious effects on the proximal and mid small bowel in seronegative spondyloarthropathy patients., World Journal of Gastroenterology, 17 (8), 2011.
* Baicus, Cristian; Caraiola, Simona; Rimbas, Mihai; Patrascu, Ruxandra; Baicus, Anda; for Grupul de Studiu al Scaderii Ponderale Involuntare, Utility of routine hematological and inflammation parameters for the diagnosis of cancer in involuntary weight loss, Journal of Investigative Medicine, 59 (6), 2011.
* Carmen Fierbinteanu-Braticevici, Dan Andronescu, Radu Usvat, Dragos Cretoiu, Cristian Baicus, Gabriela Marinoschi, Acoustic radiation force imaging sonoelastography for noninvasive staging of liver fibrosis, World Journal of Gastroenterology, 14, 2009.
* C Baicus, S Caraiola, Effect measure for quantitative endpoints: Statistical versus clinical significance, or "how large the scale is?", Elsevier, Eur J Intern Med, 20 (5), 2009.
* Paraschiv S, Otelea D, Baicus C, Tinischi M, Costache M, Neaga E., Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor resistance mutations in subtype F1 strains isolated from heavily treated adolescents in Romania, Int J Infect Dis, 13(1), 2009.
* C Baicus, A Baicus, Spirulina did not ameliorate idiopathic chronic fatigue in four N-of-1 randomized controlled trials., Phytother Res., 21(6), 2007.
* C Baicus, R Ionescu, C Tanasescu, Does this patient have cancer? The assessment of age, anemia, and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in cancer as a cause of weight loss. A retrospective study based on a secondary care university hospital in Romania, Eur J Intern Med, 17 (1), 2006.
* Baicus C, Bolosiu HD, Tanasescu C, Baicus A., Fever of unknown origin-predictors of outcome. A prospective multicenter study on 164 patients., Eur J Intern Med, 14(4), 2003.