Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Pagina web a instituţiei: http://www.chem.ubbcluj.ro/catedre/chimie-organica.html
Nascut(a) in: 1952
Interese: Organic Chemistry, Catalysis, Spectroscopy, Ideal Syntheses
Jeno Bodis received his Diploma in Chemistry at Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj, Romania. After four years of industrial experience in “Terapia” Pharmaceutical Company he moved to the Chemical Research Institute in Cluj. Since 1990 he is a Faculty member at the Organic Chemistry Department of Babes-Bolyai University teaching courses in Organic Chemistry, Structure Determination of Organic Compounds, and Catalysis of Organic Reactions.
He worked as a visiting scientist in Hungary, The Netherlands, United States of America, Canada, and Germany.
The research topics of Jeno Bodis include Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, homogeneous and heterogeneous catalytic carbonylation of alcohols, hydratocarbonylation and hydroformylation of olefins, reductive amination, hydroamination, selective hydrogenation, polymerization, and FT-IR spectroscopic investigation of supported and unsupported metal catalysts.
* J. Bódis, L. Bódis, J. A. Lercher, Mass Transfer Rates During Three Phase Catalytic Reductive Amination over Supported Noble Metals, Studia-Chem., 50 (1), 2005.
* J. Bódis, J. A. Lercher, Catalytic Reductive Amination of Butanal over Carbon Supported Noble Metals, Studia-Chem., 49 (2), 2004.
* J. Bódis, J. A. Lercher, , Reductive Amination of Methyl Ethyl Ketone over Supported Group VIII Noble Metal Catalysts, Studia-Chem., 47, 2002.
* J. Bódis, T. E. Müller, J. A. Lercher, Hydroamination of 1,3-Cyclohexadiene in Water – Heptane Liquid-Liquid Two-Phase Catalytic System, Studia-Chem., 49 (2), 2004.
* J. Bodis, Towards Ideal Syntheses by Catalysis in Green Solvents, 1st European Chemistry Congress, 2006.
* J. Bódis, T.E. Müller, J.A. Lercher, The Scope of Liquid-liquid Two-Phase Catalysis in Intermolecular Hydroamination, 36th Annual Meeting of the German Catalytic Society, 2003.
* J. Bódis, Carbonylation of Methanol over Supported Rhodium Catalysts: Kinetic and FT-IR Spectroscopic Investigations, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, J.E. Puskas, T.E. Long and R.F. Storey, In situ spctroscopy of monomer and polymer synthesis, book, 2003.
* Bodis, J; Muller, TE; Lercher, JA, Novel hydroamination reactions in a liquid-liquid two-phase catalytic system, ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY, GREEN CHEMISTRY, 5 (2), 2003.
* Song, J; Bódis, J ; Puskas, JE, Direct Functionalization of Polyisobutylene by Living Initiation with alpha-Methylstyrene Epoxide, Wiley Periodicals, J. Polym. Sci., Polym. Chem., 40(8), 2002.