Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca, Cluj-Napoca, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Pagina web a instituţiei: http://www.umfcluj.ro
Nascut(a) in: 1948
Interese: Psychiatry, Suicide, Mental Health, Clinic Psychology
Professor, MD, PhD
Head of Department
Clinical Psychology and Mental Health Department
Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Head of Clinic
3rd Psychiatry Clinic
Cluj County Emergency Clinical Hospital
President and Founder
Anti-Suicide Alliance Cluj
* Cosman D, Suicide Prevention in Romania, Oxford University Press, Wasserman D, Wasserman C, Oxford Textbook of Suicidology and Suicide Prevention, 2009.
* Szentagotai A, David D, Lupu V, Cosman D, Rational Emotive Therapy, Cognitive Therapy and medication in the treatment of major depressive disorder: Theory of change analysis, Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice and Training, 4, 2008.
* Coman H, Nemeș B, Nica S, Rusu I, Herța D, Cosman D, Reaction time and implicit learning in multiple episode schizophrenia patients, Journal of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychotherapies, 10(2), 2010.
* Cozman D, Nemes B, Nica S, Herta DC, Verbal, visuospatial and face working memory impairment in multiple episode schizophrenia patients, Journal of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychotherapies, 9(1), 2009.
* Wasserman D, Carli V, Wasserman C, Apter A, Balazs J, Bobes J, Bracale R, Brunner R, Bursztein-Lipsicas C, Corcoran P, Cosman D, Durkee T, Feldman D, Gadoros J, Guillemin F, Haring C, Kahn JP, Kaess M, Keeley H, Marusic D, Nemes B, Postuvan V, Reiter-T, Saving and Empowering Young Lives in Europe (SEYLE): a randomized controlled trial, BMC Public Health, 10(1), 2010.
* David D, Szentagotai A, Lupu V, Cosman D, Rational emotive behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, and medication in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a randomized clinical trial, posttreatment outcomes, and six-month follow-up, Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Journal of Clinical Psychology, 64(6), 2008.