Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
VIrginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Pagina web a instituţiei: http://http://www.massey.vcu.edu/Faculty/Faculty.aspx?pid=2146&dept=2
Nascut(a) in: 1969
Interese: oncologie, radiatie, fizica medicala
1992 - Bachelor in Physics from Al. I. Cuza University, Iasi, Romania
1992-1998 - High School Physics teacher in Piatra Neamt, Romania
1998-1999 - Teaching Assistant, Physics Department, Central Michigan University, USA
1999-2000 - Research Assistant, Physics Department, Central Michigan University, USA
Area of interest: two-photon, two-quantum spectroscopy
2000 - Master of Science in Physics from Physics Department at Central Michigan University, USA
2000-2005 - Research Assistant (Ph. D. student) in Radiation Oncology Department at the University of Michigan Hospital, USA.
2005-2007 - Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Michigan Medical School, Department of Radiation Oncology, Physics Division, USA
2007- Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, USA
2007-present - Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
* Mihaela Rosu, Indrin J. Chetty, Daniel S. Tatro, Randall K. Ten Haken, The impact of breathing motion versus heterogeneity effects in lung cancer treatment planning, Medical Physics, 34, 4, 2007.
* Rosu M, Balter JM, Chetty IJ, Kessler ML, McShan DL, Balter P, Ten Haken RK, How extensive of a 4D dataset is needed to estimate cumulative dose distribution plan evaluation metrics in conformal lung therapy?, Medical Physics, 34, 2007.
* Chetty IJ, Rosu M, Kessler M, Fraass BA, Ten Haken RK, Kong FM, McShan DL, Reporting and analyzing uncertainties in Monte Carlo-based treatment planning, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 65, 2005.
* Mihaela Rosu, Indrin J. Chetty, James M. Balter, Marc L. Kessler, Daniel L. McShan, and Randall K. Ten Haken, Dose reconstruction in deforming lung anatomy: Dose grid size effects and clinical implications, Medical Physics, 32, 2005.
* IJ Chetty, M Rosu, DL McShan, BA Fraass,RK Ten Haken, The influence of beam model differences in the comparison of dose calculation algorithms for lung cancer treatment planning, Phys. Med. Biol., 50, 2005.
* Indrin J. Chetty, Mihaela Rosu, Daniel L. McShan, Benedick A. Fraass, James M. Balter, Randall K. Ten Haken, Accounting for center-of-mass target motion using convolution methods in Monte Carlo-based dose calculations of the lung, Medical Physics, 31(4), 2004.
* Chetty IJ, Rosu M, Tyagi N, Marsh LH, McShan DL, Balter JM, Fraass BA, Ten Haken RK., A fluence convolution method to account for respiratory motion in three-dimensional dose calculations of the liver: a Monte Carlo study., Medical Physics, 30(7), 2003.
* M. Rosu, J. Balter, D. McShan, T.S. Lawrence, L. Dawson, R Ten Haken, Alterations in Normal Liver Doses Due to Patient Motion, International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 57, 2003.
* S.B. Bayram,M. Havey, M. Rosu, A. Sieradzan, A. Derevianko, W.R. Johnson, 5p2Pj->5d2D3/2 transition matrix elements in atomic 87-Rb, Physical Review A, volume 61, 2000.