Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Universitatea Valahia din Targoviste, Targoviste, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Pagina web a instituţiei: http://scholar.google.ro/scholar?hl=ro&q=ileana+nicoleta+popescu&btnG=
Nascut(a) in: 1969
Interese: Metalurgia Pulberilor, Materiale Compozite, Stiinta si Ingineria Materialelor
I.N. Popescu is specialized in Materials Science and Engineering, especially in Processing and Characterization of Metallic Composites (Al, Cu or Fe as a matrix). Her current research interests include processing by powder metallurgy (P/M) of aluminum based composites reinforced with ceramic particles.
She has a Ph.D. degree in Materials Science and Engineering field at University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania (public sustained on June 2006, with a Ph.D. Thesis concerning "Researches on Development of New Composite Materials with Aluminum Alloys Matrix".
She made(2002) a specialization stage in France for 4 month at Rouen University, Science Faculty, Department of Physic, at LECAP Laboratory where studied and characterized some polymers, including thermal and mechanical characterization of Poly(bisphenol A) cyanurate network modified with poly(butylene glycol adipate).
I.N. Popescu graduated in Materials Science field in 1994 at University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering. Between 1994 and 1999 she was Engineer and Researcher at Metallurgical Research Institute ICEM S.A, Bucharest at Research Department for Special Alloys and Sintered Products. From October 1999 until February 2003 was Assistant Professor and than, until now, she has been Lecturer at Faculty of Material Science, Mecatronics and Robotics, "Valahia" University from Târgovişte (RO).
Lecturer Ileana Nicoleta Popescu has published in Scientific Journals and in Proceedings of International Conference about 43 scientific research papers, presented 36 Poster and Oral Communications at International and National Conferences /Congresses and has 17 research projects (as collaborator and responsible of project).
Lecturer Dr. Eng. Ileana Nicoleta Popescu is Membership of General Association of Romanian Engineer AGIR since 1994, she is also Member of Chemistry Society from Romania, SChR (Febr. 2006), is Member of Robotic Society from Romania, SSR, partner of International Federation of Robotics, (Febr. 2007) and Member of Romanian Association of Fracture Mechanics, ARMR (2008).Since 2012 until now she is Member in the Academic Senate of Valahia University of Targovişte.
* Vasile BRATU, Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Processing and characterization of Al-Mg-Si based Composites Reinforced with Steel, JOURNAL OF OPTOELECTRONICS AND ADVANCED MATERIALS, 15/7-8, 2013.
* Florina Violeta Anghelina, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Vasile Bratu, Constantin C. Anghelina, Carmen Otilia Rusanescu, Physical-Mathematical Model of Lorentz Factor for the Integrated Intensity of Single Crystal Diffraction, 2014.
* Nicolae Pop, Luige Vladareanu, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Constantin Ghiţã, Alexandru Gal, Shuang Cang, Hongnian Yu, Vasile Bratu, Mingcong Deng, A numerical dynamic behaviour model for 3D contact problems with friction, 2014.
* Florina Violeta Anghelina, Vasile Bratu, Carmen Otilia Rusanescu, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Mathematical model of horizontal divergence contribution to the integrated intensity of single crystal diffraction in XRD analysis of materials, Computational Materials Science, 2014.
* Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Materiale Compozite. Volumul 2: Obtinerea prin Metalurgia Pulberilor (MP) a materialelor compozite pe baza de Aluminiu /COMPOSITE MATERIALS, VOL.2 Powder Metallurgy (P/M) Processing of Aluminium Matrix Composites (AMCs), Reflection Publishing, USA, Ruxandra Vidu, 2, ISBN-10: 1936629232, 2013.
* I. N. POPESCU, V. BRATU, M. ROSSO, C. POPESCU, E. V. STOIAN, Designing and continuous extrusion forming of Al-Mg-Si contact lines for electric railway, JOURNAL OF OPTOELECTRONICS AND ADVANCED MATERIALS, 15/7-8, 2013.
* Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Materiale Compozite. Volumul 1: Obtinere, proprietati si aplicatii /COMPOSITE MATERIALS, VOL.1 Processing. Properties. Applications, Reflection Publishing, USA, Ruxandra Vidu, 1, 2013.
* F.V. Anghelina, D.N. Ungureanu, V. Bratu, I.N. Popescu, C.O. Rusanescu, Fine structure analysis of biocompatible ceramic materials based hydroxyapatite and metallic biomaterials 316L, Applied Surface Science, 2013.
* Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Constantin Ghiţã, Vasile Bratu, Guillermo Palacios Navarro, Tribological behaviour and statistical experimental design of sintered iron-copper based composites, North-Holland, Applied Surface Science, 2013.
* Constantin Ghiţã, Nicolae Pop, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Existence result of an effective stress for an isotropic visco-plastic composite, Computational Materials Science, COMPUTATIONAL MATERIAL SCIENCE, Vol. 64, 2012.
* Nicoleta Popescu, Dragos Brezoi , Studies and researches recording fabrication of some aluminum base composites used in transport industry, Buletinul Institutului Politehnic din Iasi, 2002.
* A Fainleib., V.Grytsenko, J.-M.Saiter, J.Grenet, I. N.Popescu, M.C. Enescu , Poly(bisphenol A) cyanurate network modified with poly(butylene glycol adipate)., World Forum on Polymer Applications and Theory "POLYCHAR-11". Denton, TX, USA, 1, 2003.
* Ion V. Popescu, F. V. Anghelina, I.N.Popescu, I. Pencea, M.Pencea, C. Anghelina, Critical aspects regarding the elemental composition conformity assessment of some sorts of AISI 316 steel according ISO 5832-1 standard, 4th International Conference "Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering & Medical Devices -BIOMMEDD" SINAIA, 2010.
* Constantin GHITA, Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Experimental research and modelling of compaction behaviour of Al based composite with SiC particles, COMPUTATIONAL MATERIAL SCIENCE, Vol. 64, 2012.
* Constantin GHITA, Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Some existence and selection results on a residual plastic deformation of AL based Composites, 21st International Workshop on Computational Mechanics of Materials (IWCMM 21), 2011.
* Nicolae Angelescu ,Adrian Catangiu, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Dan Ungureanu, Violeta Anghelina, New Conceptions about Refractory Monolithic Materials, Proceedings INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES - ROMAT 2008, 1, 2008.
* Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, BEHAVIOUR OF AUTOMOBILE DISK BRAKES FROM IRON BASED COMPOSITE MATERIAL USING STATISTICAL ANALYSIS, Proceedings INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES - ROMAT 2004, 1, 2004.
* Carmen - Otilia Rusãnescu, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, David Ladislau, Relative humidity monitoring, ADVANCE IN ENVIROMENTAL AND GEOLOGICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, 1, 2010.
* Carmen - Otilia Rusãnescu, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, David Ladislau, Analysis of Relative Humidity Variation in Autumn 2009, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT, Issue 4, Volume 4, 2010.
* Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Vasile BRATU, Maria Cristiana ENESCU, Experimental researches and statistical analysis of the corrosion behavior of rolled and heat treated 2xxx Al alloys, WORLD SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING ACAD AND SOC, ATHENS, GREECE, AEE '10: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 9TH WSEAS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLICATIONS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Book Series: Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering, 1, 2010.
* Maria-Cristiana Enescu, Ileana-Nicoleta Popescu, Raluca Zamfir, Alina Molagic, Vasile Bratu, Influence of heat treatment on microstructure and corrosion behavior of 7xxx Al alloys, WORLD SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING ACAD AND SOC, AG LOANNOU THEOLOGOU 17-23, 15773 ZOGRAPHOU, ATHENS, GREECE, ADVANCED MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, QUALITY AND PRODUCTION SYSTEMS Book Series: Electrical and Computer Engineering Series, 1, 2010.
* Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Simona Zamfir and Florina Violeta Anghelina, Fabrication through P/M of ecological aluminum based composite materials. Part 2-Densification and microstructural development during the sintering, WORLD SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING ACAD AND SOC, ATHENS, GREECE, ADVANCED MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, QUALITY AND PRODUCTION SYSTEMS Book Series: Electrical and Computer Engineering Series, 1, 2010.
* Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Dionezie BOJIN , Vasile BRATU, Violeta TSAKIRIS, MICROSTRUCTURE AND TRIBOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SINTERED IRON-COPPER BASED COMPOSITE FOR AUTOMOTIVE BRAKE PADS, European Powder Metallurgy Association, Shrewsbury UK, Proceedings Euro PM2011 Volume 3 - PM for Current & Future Applications, 3, 2011.
* Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Simona Zamfir, Violeta Florina Anghelina, and Carmen Otilia Rusanescu, Processing by P/M Route and Characterization of New Ecological Aluminum Matrix Composites (AMC), INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MECHANICS, Issue 3, Volume 4, 2010.
* Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Dionezie Bojin, Irina Cârceanu, Novac Gabriela, Florina Violeta Anghelina, Morphological and structural aspects using electronic microscopy and image analysis of iron powders obtained by water atomization process, JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ARTS, 1(12), 2010.
* Violeta Florina Anghelina, Ion V. Popescu, Aurel Gaba, Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Veronica Despa, Dan Nicolae Ungureanu, Structural Analysis of PAN Fiber By X-Ray Diffraction,, JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ARTS, Volume 12, Issue 1, 2010.
* Lucica Grigora Toma, Rodica Mariana Ion, Radu Claudiu Fierascu, Nelu Ion, Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) Analysis of Steels, JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ARTS, No. 2 (13), 2010.
* Maria-Cristiana ENESCU, Ileana-Nicoleta POPESCU, Raluca ZAMFIR, Alina MOLAGIC, Vasile Bratu, Experimental Researches on the Corrosion Behavior and Microstructural Aspects of Heat Treated Al-Zn-Mg-Cu Alloys, , INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT, Issue 4, Volume 4, 2010.
* A.Fainleib, J. Grenet, M.R. Garda, J. M. Saiter, O. Grigoryeva, V. Grytsenko, Ileana Nicoleta Popescu, Maria Cristiana Enescu, Poly(bisphenol A) cyanurate network modified with poly(butylene glycol adipate). Thermal and mechanical properties , ELSEVIER SCI LTD, THE BOULEVARD, LANGFORD LANE, KIDLINGTON, OXFORD OX5 1GB, OXON, ENGLAND, POLYMER DEGRADATION AND STABILITY, 81 Issue: 3, 2003.
* Ileana-Nicoleta POPESCU, Simona ZAMFIR,Violeta-Florina ANGHELINA, Carmen-Otilia RUSANESCU, Fabrication through P/M of ecological aluminum based composite materials. Part 1-Characterization and densification of mixture powders, WORLD SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING ACAD AND SOC, ATHENS, GREECE, ADVANCED MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, QUALITY AND PRODUCTION SYSTEMS Book Series: Electrical and Computer Engineering Series, 1, 2010.
* Ileana Nicoleta POPESCU, Simona ZAMFIR, Dionezie BOJIN, Mihai Brânzei, Dan GHEORGHE, Lidia Adriana SORCOI, Physical and Quantitative Microstructural Analysis of Sintered Al-Cu/SiCp Composites, TRANS TECH PUBLICATIONS LTD, LAUBLSRUTISTR 24, CH-8717 STAFA-ZURICH, SWITZERLAND, MATERIALS SCIENCE FORUM, 672, 2011.