Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Politehnica University of Bucharest, Bucharest, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1963
Interese: Procesare de imagini, retele neuronale, fuzzy-logic, inginerie biomedicala
A se vedea la pagina de Web
Studies: received B.Sc (with Honors) from University of Craiova, Department of Automation and Computers in 1987, Master Science in Biomedical Engineering at Univ. Patras, Greece (1999) and PhD at the same department in 2004.
1) from Romanian Government (Bursa Republicana) for Undergraduate studies;
2) from Greek State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) in 1997 for MSc/PhD in Engineering in Greece;
3) from the Science Foundation of Ireland - for postdoctoral studies.
He is author - coauthor of approx. 20 journal papers and articles in Conferences proceedings.
Current fields of interest include:
-inverse and ill-posed problems;
-statistical learning theory;
He is member of IEEE (Computer Society and Computational Intelligence Society). He acts as reviewer for different journals like IEEE Trans. on NN, Pattern Recognition, Signal Processing (both from Elsevier) aso; also for different conferences (like EUSIPCO 2007, M-SISP 2007) etc.
* , "Neural Network Approaches for Children's Emotion Recognition in Intelligent Learning Applications", by F. Albu, D. Hagiescu, L. Vladutu and M. Puica presented at the "EDULEARN15: 7th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies", Barcelona, Spain, 6th-8th of July, 2015 (paper ID 887)..
* , "Shape Recognition for Irish Sign Language Understanding", by L. Vladutu, presented at the 9th WSEAS International Conference on Simulation, Modeling and Optimization" (SMO '09)- BEST PAPER award at "Simulation, Modeling and Optimization"..
* , "Intelligent Tutor for First Grade Children's Handwriting Application", by F. Albu, D. Hagiescu, M. Puica and L. Vladutu, at INTED2015, the 9th International Technology, Education and Development Conference which took place in Madrid (Spain), on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March, 2015..
* Liviu Vladutu, Shape Recognition for Irish Sign Language Understanding, WSEAS Press, 9th WSEAS International Conference on Simulation, Modelling and Optimization (SMO '09), 2009.
* Liviu Vladutu, Computational Intelligence Methods on Biomedical Signal Analysis", VDM-Verlag Publishing House, ISBN: 978-3-639-16994-2, 2009.
* D.K. Tasoulis, L. Vladutu, V.P. Plagianakos,A. Bezerianos, and M.N. Vrahatis, Online Neural Network Training for Automatic Ischemia Episode Detection, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3070, 2004.
* S. Papadimitriou, L. Vladutu, S. Mavroudi and A. Bezerianos, The Supervised Network Self-Organizing Map for Classification of Large Data Sets, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Applied Intelligence, 16, 2002.
* S. Papadimitriou, S. Mavroudi, L. Vladutu and A. Bezerianos, Generalized Radial Basis Function Networks Trained with Instance Based Learning for Data Mining of Symbolic Data, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Applied Intelligence, 16, 2002.
* S. Papadimitriou, L. Vladutu, S. Mavroudi and A. Bezerianos, Ischemia Detection with a Self-Organizing Map Supplemented by Supervised Learning, IEEE, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 12 issue 3, 2001.
* A. Bezerianos, L. Vladutu and S. Papadimitriou, Hierarchical State Space Partitioning with the Network Self-Organizing Map for the effective recognition of the ST-T Segment Change, IFMBE, IEE Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, 38(4), 2000.