Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
I got my PhD in Mathematics in 2004 from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest, Romania.From October 2003, I am a Researcher at the Institute of Mathematics "Simion Stoilow" of the Romanian Academy (IMAR), being member of the Algebra Workgroup.Between April 1, 2004 and October 31, 2009 I had a post-doctoral position as Assistant Professor (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) at the Department of Mathematics, Technische Universität Darmstadt, where I was a member of the Research Group Logic.In October 2009, I have attained the Habilitation at the Department of Mathematics, Technische Universität Darmstadt.
Institutul de Matematica "Simion Stoilow" al Academiei Romane, Bucuresti, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1971
* Ulrich Kohlenbach, Laurentiu Leustean, On the computational content of convergence proofs via Banach limits, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 370, 2012.
* Ulrich Kohlenbach, Laurentiu Leustean, A quantitative Mean Ergodic Theorem for uniformly convex Banach spaces , Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 29, 2009.
* Laurentiu Leustean, Nonexpansive iterations in uniformly convex W-hyperbolic spaces , AMS, A. Leizarowitz, B. S. Mordukhovich, I. Shafrir, A. Zaslavski, Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization I: Nonlinear Analysis, 2010.
* Ulrich Kohlenbach, Laurentiu Leustean, Effective metastability of Halpern iterates in CAT(0) spaces, Advances in Mathematics, 231, 2012.
* Laurentiu Leustean, Rates of asymptotic regularity for Halpern iterations of nonexpansive mappings, Journal of Universal Computer Science, 13, 2007.
* Antonio Di Nola, George Georgescu, Laurentiu Leustean, Boolean products of BL-algebras, Elsevier, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 251, 2000.
* Antonio Di Nola, Laurentiu Leustean, Compact representations of BL-algebras, Springer, Archive for Mathematical Logic, 42, 2003.
* George Georgescu, Laurentiu Leustean, Viorel Preoteasa, Pseudo-hoops, Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, 11, 2005.
* Ulrich Kohlenbach, Laurentiu Leustean, Mann iterates of directionally nonexpansive mappings in hyperbolic spaces, Hindawi, Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2003, 2003.
* Ulrich Kohlenbach, Laurentiu Leustean, The approximate fixed point property in product spaces, Elsevier, Nonlinear Analysis Series A: Theory, Methods & Applications, 66, 2007.
* Laurentiu Leustean, A quadratic rate of asymptotic regularity for CAT(0)-spaces, Elsevier, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 325, 2007.