Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
University of Petrosani, Petrosani, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Pagina web a instituţiei: http://upet.ro
Nascut(a) in: 1957
Interese: managementul resurselor umane, ergonomie, educatie
- Professor at the University of Petrosani, Departament of Management
- Ph.D. Thesis: Researches within Industrial Systems Regarding the Microclimate Conditions from the Ergonomics Point of View (2003).
- Scientific papers (author and co-author): 10 ISBN books (INDUSTRIAL ERGONOMICS, ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND LEADERSHIP IN MANAGERIAL EDUCATION, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, MANAGEMENT IN TOURISM AND SERVICES), 14 papers in ISI Thomson Reuters and other 37 papers in international databases.
Between 1990 I participated as a member in the research team of 40 scientific research contracts and in the elaboration of 20 applications for financing from pre-access and structural European funds.
Founder and coordinator of the Master degree program in HRM and Master Business Administration, starting with 2004 at University of Petrosani.
* Irimie, S.I.; Cãrãmidaru, I.; Irimie, S.; Bãleanu, V. , INTEGRATION OF MORAL VALUES IN THE CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAMS , Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis, Greece, Rusu C., Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on the Management of Technological Changes MTC 2011, Alexandroupolis, Greece, Book 2, 2011.
* Irimie, S., Changes and Trends in Career Management, DEMOCRITUS UNIV THRACE, GREECE, Costache Rusu, Proceedings the 6th International Conference on the Management of Technological Changes MTC 2009, Alexandroupolis, GREECE, Book 2, 2009.
* Irimie Sabina, Ionicã A, Surulescu D. , Exploring the Possibility of Fuzzy Theory Application to the Case of the Man - Underground Working System Interactions, TECHNICAL UNIV CRETE, LIASON OFFICE, GREECE, Rusu C., Phillis Y., Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on the Management of Technological Changes, Chania, Greece, August 19-20, Book 2, 2005.