Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Rice University, Houston, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1970
Interese: psychology, auditory perception, human computer interaction, sonification
I am a Ph.D. candidate in psychology at Rice University. My dissertation topic is on factors affecting duration estimation of short stimuli. My second major being human computer interaction, I work part-time as a usability consultant for the IT Department at Rice University.
* Aniko Sandor, Perceptual Interactions of Duration with Pitch and Rate of Change in Pitch: Implications for Sonification, Unpublished Master's Thesis, Rice University, 2004.
* Sándor, A., Lane, D. M., Sonification of absolute values with single and multiple dimensions, Proceedings of the International Conference on Auditory Display, 2003, Boston, MA, 2003.
* Lane, D.M., Sándor, A., Peres, S.C., Sonification, Berkshire Publishing Group, William Sims Bainbridge, Berkshire Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction, 2004.
* Lane, D.M.,Peres, C.S., Napier A., Sándor, A., A Process for Anticipating and Executing Icon Selection in Graphical User Interfaces, International Journal of Human Computer Interaction, in press, 2006.
* Lane, D.M., Napier A., Peres, C.S., Sándor, A., The hidden costs of graphical user interfaces: users' failures to make the transition from menus and icon tool bars to keyboard shortcuts, International Journal of Human Computer Interaction, 18 (2), 2005.