Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
My research and professional interests focus on improving the structural computational methods for design of civil structures, industrial buildings and bridges. My research includes both computational and experimental techniques with emphasis on the development and application of nonlinear analysis of structural limit states, push-over analysis for seismic performance evaluatiaon of structures, finite element simulation of composite materials under ballistic impact, design and behavior of composite steel-concrete structures.
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1971
* C. G. Chiorean, A computer method for moment-curvature analysis of composite steel-concrete cross-sections of arbitrary shape, Taylor & Francis, Engineering Structures and Technologies, 9, 2017.
* Cosmin G. Chiorean, Second-order Flexibility-Based Model for Nonlinear Inelastic Analysis of 3D Semi-Rigid Steel Frameworks, Engineering Structures, 136, 2017.
* Cosmin G. Chiorean, Stefan M. Buru, Practical nonlinear inelastic analysis method of composite steel-concrete beams with partial composite action, Engineering Structures, 134, 2017.
* Cosmin G. Chiorean, Ioana V. Marchis, A second-order flexibility-based model for steel frames of tapered members, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 132, 2017.
* Chiorean C.G, A computer method for nonlinear inelastic analysis of 3D composite steel-concrete frame structures, Engineering Structures, 57, 2013.
* Chiorean, C.G., Tarta, G., Marchis I and Buru M., Computer-Based Nonlinear Analysis for the Seismic Performance Assessment of Three-Dimensional Steel Frameworks, Civil-Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, Paper 22, B.H.V. Topping, PROCEEDINGS OF THE ELEVENTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL STRUCTURES TECHNOLOGY, 2012.
* Chiorean, C.G, A Computer Method for Rapid Design of Composite Steel-concrete Cross-sections, Bentham Science, The Open Civil Engineering Journal, 7, 2013.
* Chiorean C.G, A Fast Incremental-Iterative Procedure for Ultimate Strength Analysis and Design of Composite Steel-Concrete Cross-Sections, Civil Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, B.H.V. Topping and Y. Tsompanakis, 2011.
* Chiorean, CG, Computerised Interaction Diagrams and Moment Capacity Contours for Composite Steel-Concrete Cross-Sections, Engineering Structures, 32(11), 2010.
* Chiorean, C.G., Barsan, G.M, Large deflection distributed plasticity analysis of 3D semi-rigid steel frameworks, H. Rasheed, Proc. of International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 2009.
* Chiorean, C.G, A Computer Method for Nonlinear Inelastic Analysis of 3D Semi-Rigid Steel Frameworks, Elsevier Science Publisher, Engineering Structures, 31(12), 2009.
* Barsan, G.M., Chiorean, C.G., Computer Program for Large Deflection Elasto-Plastic Analysis of Semi-Rigid Steel Frameworks, Pergamon Press, Computers and Structures, 72(6), 1999.
* Silva, M.A.G, Cismasiu, C., Chiorean, C.G., Numerical Simulation of Ballistic Impact on Composite Laminates, Elsevier Science, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 131(3), 2005.
* Chiorean, C.G., Barsan, G.M., Large Deflection Distributed Plasticity Analysis of 3D Steel Frameworks, Elsevier Science, Computers and Structures, 83(19-20), 2005.
Mai jos este tabelul ResearcherID/B-2989-2008 pentru toate articolele cercetatorului Cosmin G. Chiorean: