Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
My research activity is related to several topics:- interannual to millennial climate variability- separation of anthropogenically forced from natural climate variability- using proxy records to reconstruct and understand climate variability- climate-economics interactions.
Facultatea de Fizica, Universitatea Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1968
Interese: Fizica Schimbarilor Climatice
Activitatea mea de cercetare este legata de:
- mecanisme fizice ale variabilitatii climatice interanuale-pana-la-milenara
- separarea variabilitatii climatice antropice de cea naturala
- folosirea datelor proxy pentru reconstructia si intelegerea variabilitatii climatice
- interactiuni clima-economie.
My research activity is related to:
- physical mechanisms of interannual to millennial climate variability;
- separating anthropic from natura climate variability;
- using proxy data to reconstruct and understand past climate variations;
- climate-economics interactions.
* Dima M., and G. Lohmann, Hysteresis behavior of the Atlantic ocean circulation identified in observational data, Journal of Climate, 24(2), 2011.
* Dima, M., and G. Lohmann, Evidence for two distinct modes of large-scale ocean circulation changes over the last century, Journal of Climate, 23, 2011.
* Felis, T., Suzuki,A., Kuhnert, H., Dima, M., Lohmann, G., and Kawahata, H, Subtropical coral reveals abrupt early-twentieth-century freshening in the western North Pacific Ocean, Geology, 37, 2009.
* Dima, M, and G. Lohmann, Conceptual model for millennial climate variability: a possible combined solar-thermohaline circulation origin for the ~1,500-year cycle, Climate Dynamics, 32(2-3), 2008.
* Latif, M., D. Dommenget, M. Dima, and A. Grötzner, The Role of Indian Ocean SST in Forcing East African Rainfall Anomalies during December-January 1997/98, Journal of Climate, 12, 1999.
* Dima, M., S. Stefan, V. Dima, and D. Borsan, Interdecadal variability generated by interactions between Pacific and Atlantic oceans, Geophysical Research Letters, 28, 2001.
* Dima, M., N. Rimbu, S. Stefan, and I. Dima, Quasi-Decadal Variability in the Atlantic Basin Involving Tropics-Midlatitudes and Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions, Journal of Climate, 14, 2001.
* Rimbu, N., M. Dima, G. Lohmann, and S. Stefan, Impacts of the North Atlantic Oscillation and the El Nino-Southern Oscillation on Danube river flow variability, Geophysical Research Letters, 31, 2004.
* Dima, M., N. Rimbu, and I. Dima, Arctic Oscillation variability generated through inter-ocean interactions, Geophysical Research Letters, 29, 2002.
* Rimbu, N., C. Boroneant, C. Buta, and M. Dima, Decadal variability of the Danube river streamflow in the lower basin and its relation with the North Atlantic Oscillation, International Journal of Climatology, 22, 2002.
* Dima, M., G. Lohmann, and I. Dima, Solar-induced and internal climate variability at decadal timescales, International Journal of Climatology, 25, 2005.
* Dima, M., and G. Lohmann, Fundamental and derived modes of climate variability: concept and application to interannual timescales, Tellus, 56A, 2004.
* Lohmann, G., N. Rimbu, and M. Dima, Climate signature of solar irradiance variations: analysis of long-term instrumental, historical and proxy data, International Journal of Climatology, 24, 2004.
* Rimbu, N., M. Dima, G. Lohman, and I. Musat, Seasonal prediction of Danube flow variability based on stable teleconnection with sea surface temperature, Geophysical Research Letters, 32, 2005.
* Dima, M., and G. Lohmann, A hemispheric mechanism for the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation, Journal of Climate, 20(11), 2007.
* Dima, M., F. Thomas, L. Gerrit, and N. Rimbu, Distinct modes of bidecadal and multidecadal variability in a climate reconstruction of the last centuries from a South Pacific coral, Climate Dynamics, DOI 10.1007/s00382-005-0043-2, 2005.
* McGregor, H. V., M. Dima, H.W. Fischer, S. Mulitza, Rapid 20th Century increase in coastal upwelling off northwest Africa, Science, 315, 2007.
Mai jos este tabelul ResearcherID/G-1370-2010 pentru toate articolele cercetatorului Mihai Dima: