Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
INCDSB, Bucharest, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1976
Interese: econometrie, statistica, biostatistica, bioinformatica
I have a PhD in Applied Statistics from Louisiana Tech University, USA, a MSc in Statistics and Actuarial Science from University of Western Ontario, Canada and another MSc in Biocomputing from University of Western Ontario.
My areas of interest are econometrics, statistics, biostatistics, bioinformatics and high performance computing and applications.
* W. Zhuang, Q. Xiao, M. Paun, “The effects of movie awards on movie success: a replication using the Golden Globe data, Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research Journal, 51, 2011.
* Y. Liu, R. Nassar, C. Leangsuksun, N. Naksinehaboon, M. Paun, S. Scott, A Reliability aware Approach for an Optimal Checkpoint/Restart Model in HPC Environments, IEEE CLUSTER, 2007.
* N. Naksinehaboon, Y. Liu, C. Leangsuksun, R. Nassar, M. Paun, S. Scott, Reliability- aware Approach: An Incremental Checkpoint/Restart Model in HPC Environments, CCGRID, 2008.
* Y. Liu, R. Nassar, C. Leangsuksun, N. Naksinehaboon, M. Paun, S. Scott, "An Optimal Checkpoint/Restart Model for a Large Scale High Performance Computing System, IPDPS, 2008.
* T. Thanakornworakij, R. Nassar, C. Leangsuksun, M. Paun, An Economic Model for Maximizing Profit of a Cloud Service Provider, 7th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (“ARES”),, 2012.
* A. Paun, M. Paun, A. Rodriguez-Paton, On the Hopcroft's minimization technique for DFA and DFCA, Theoretical Computer Science, 410, 2009.
* M. Paun, N. Naksinehaboon, R. Nassar, C. Leangsuksun, S. Scott, N. Taerat , Incremental Checkpoint Schemes for Weibull Failure Distribution, ”, International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, 21, 2010.
* R. Gottumukkala, R. Nassar, M. Paun, C. Leangsuksun, S. Scott, The TTF Distribution of System of K Nodes for HPC Applications, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 59, 2010.
* R. Nassar, S. Wu, M. Paun, W. Dai, and J. Palmer, A mathematical model characterizing the diffusion properties of microcapsules, ”, Chemical Engineering Communications Journal, 2011.
* M.G. Watson, J.M. Lopez, M. Paun, S.A.Jones, A novel dynamic layer-by-layer assembled nano-scale biointerface: functionality tests with platelet adhesion and aggregate morphology influenced by adenosine diphosphate, Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis, 2013.
* B.M. Strimbu, M. Paun, Sensitivity of forest plan value to parameters of simulated annealing, Simulated annealing, Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 43, 2013.
* W. Zhuang, B. Babin, Q. Xiao, M. Paun, The Influence of Movie’s Quality on its Performance: Evidence Based on Oscar Awards, Managing Service Quality, 24, 2014.
* T. Thanakornworakij, R. Nassar, C.Leangsuksun, M. Pau, Reliability model of a system of k nodes with simultaneous failures for high-performance computing applications, International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, 27, 2013.
* S. Laosooksathit, R. Nassar, C. Leangsuksun, M. Paun, Reliability-aware performance model for optimal GPU-enabled cluster environment, The Journal of Supercomputing, Volume 68, Issue 3, 2014.
Mai jos este tabelul ResearcherID/C-3539-2011 pentru toate articolele cercetatorului Mihaela Paun: