Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Cercetator Stiintific grad I, Fizician.
Institutul National de Cercetare-Dezvoltare pentru Tehnologii Izotopice si Moleculare (ITIM), Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1982
Interese: asamblari coloidale, suprafete nanostructurate, optica, spectroscopie, plasmonica, armonice laser amplificate plasmonic
I am a scientific researcher (CS I) at the National Institute for Research and Development of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies (and Babes-Bolyai University, Institute for Interdisciplinary Research in Bio-Nano-Sciences). On a general level my interests span: colloidal crystals and periodically structured noble-metal films, as materials; self-assembly of nano- and micro-colloids, as means to obtain such structures; optical spectroscopies (Raman scattering, IR absorbtion, fluorescence, time-resolved) as techniques to explore their surface plasmon-related properties and exploit them in optical sensing.
* C. Farcau, Metal-coated microsphere monolayers as surface plasmon resonance sensors operating in both transmission and reflection modes, Scientific Reports, 9, 2019.
* Farcau, C; Astilean, S, Probing the unusual optical transmission of silver films deposited on two-dimensional regular arrays of polystyrene microspheres, Journal of Optics a-Pure and Applied Optics, 9, 2007.
* A. Falamas, V. Tosa, C. Farcau, Hybrid architectures made of nonlinear-active and metal nanostructures for plasmon-enhanced harmonic generation, Optical Materials, 88, 2019.
* Jarai-Szabo, F; Neda, Z; Astilean, S; et al., Shake-induced order in nanosphere systems, European Physical Journal E, 23, 2007.
* Carles, R; Farcau, C; Bonafos, C; et al., The synthesis of single layers of Ag nanocrystals by ultra-low-energy ion implantation for large-scale plasmonic structures, Nanotechnology, 20, 2009.
* Boca, SC; Farcau, C; Astilean, S, The study of Raman enhancement efficiency as function of nanoparticle size and shape, Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research Section B-Beam Interactions With Materials and Atoms, 267, 2009.
* Farcau, C; Astilean, S, Silver half-shell arrays with controlled plasmonic response for fluorescence enhancement optimization, Applied Physics Letters, 95, 2009.
* Boca, S.; Farcau, C.; Baia, M.; et al., Metanephrine neuroendocrine tumor marker detection by SERS using Au nanoparticle/Au film sandwich architecture, Biomedical Microdevices, 18, 2016.
* P. Moutet, N.M. Sangeetha, L. Ressier, N. Vilar-Vidal, M. Comesaña, S. Ravaine, R. A. L. Vallée, A. M. Gabudean, S. Astilean, C. Farcau, Surface-Enhanced Spectroscopy on Plasmonic Oligomers Assembled by AFM nanoxerography, Nanoscale, 7, 2015.
* C. Farcau, R. A. L. Vallee, S. Boca, S. Astilean, Polarized SERS on linear arrays of silver half-shells: SERS re-radiation modulated by local density of optical states, J. Opt., 17, 2015.
* S. Boca, C. Leordean, S. Astilean, C. Farcau, Chemiresistive / SERS dual sensor based on densely-packed gold nanoparticles, Beilstein J. Nanotechnol., 6, 2015.
* D. Zaharie-Butucel, L. Digianantonio, C. Leordean, L. Ressier, S. Astilean, C. Farcau, Flexible transparent sensors from reduced graphene oxide micro-stripes fabricated by convective self-assembly, Carbon, 113, 2017.
* I. Botiz, M.-A. Codescu, C. Farcau, C. Leordean, S. Astilean, C. Silva, N. Stingelin, Convective self-assembly of π-conjugated oligomers and polymers, J. Mat. Chem. C, 5, 2017.
* C. Tira, I. Ly, R. Vallee, S. Astilean, C. Farcau, Shaping light spectra and field profiles in metal-coated monolayers of etched microspheres, OSA, Optical Materials Express, 7, 2017.
* C. Farcau, S. Astilean, Mapping the SERS Efficiency and Hot-Spots Localization on Gold Film over Nanospheres Substrates, J. Phys. Chem. C, 114, 2010.
* P. G. Kuzmin, V.V. Bukin, S.V.Garnov, G.A. Shafeev, C. Farcau, R. Carles, B. Warrot-Fontrose, V. Guieu, G. Viau, Silicon nanoparticles produced by femtosecond laser ablation in ethanol: size control, structural characterization and optical properties, J. Phys. Chem. C, 114, 2010.
* C. Farcau, C. Bonafos, P. Benzo, G. Benassayag, R. Carles, Combining elastic and resonant inelastic optical spectroscopies for multiscale probing of embedded nanoparticle architectures, J. Appl. Phys., 108, 2010.
* C. Farcau, H. Moreira, B. Viallet, J. Grisolia, L. Ressier, Tunable Conductive Nanoparticle Wire Arrays Fabricated by Convective Self-assembly on Non-patterned Substrates, ACS Nano, 4, 2010.
* C. Farcau, S. Astilean, Evidence of a surface plasmon-mediated mechanism in the generation of the SERS background, Chem. Commun., 47, 2011.
* P. Benzo, L. Cattaneo, C. Farcau, A. Andreozzi, M. Perego, G. Benassayag, B. Pecassou, R. Carles, C. Bonafos, Stability of Ag nanocrystals synthesized by ultra-low energy ion implantation in SiO2 matrices, J. Appl. Phys., 109, 2011.
* C. Farcau, S. Astilean, Simple colloidal lithography approach to generate inexpensive stamps for polymer nano-patterning, Mat. Lett., 65, 2011.
* C. Farcau, H. Moreira, B. Viallet, J. Grisolia, D. Ciuculescu-Pradines, C. Amiens, L. Ressier, Monolayered Wires of Gold Nanoparticles for High-Sensitivity Strain Sensing, J. Phys. Chem. C, 115, 2011.
* C. Farcau, N. M. Sangeetha, H. Moreira, B. Viallet, J. Grisolia, D. Ciuculescu-Pradines, L. Ressier, High-Sensitivity Strain Gauge Based on a Single Wire of Gold Nanoparticles Fabricated by Stop-and-Go Convective Self-Assembly, ACS Nano, 5, 2011.
* R. Carles, C. Farcau, C. Bonafos, G. Benassayag, M. Bayle, P. Benzo, J. Groenen, A. Zwick, Three Dimensional Design of Silver Nanoparticle Assemblies Embedded in Dielectrics for Raman Spectroscopy Enhancement and Dark-field Imaging, ACS Nano, 5, 2011.
* Benassayag, C. Farcau, P. Benzo, L. Cattaneao, C. Bonafos, B. Pecassou, A. Zwick, R. Carles, 3D patterning of Ag nanoparticles by ULE ion implantation and stencil soft lithography for plasmonic device applications, Nucl. Inst. Meth. Phys. B, 272, 2012.
* M. Potara, M. Baia, C. Farcau, S. Astilean, Chitosan-coated anisotropic silver nanoparticles as a SERS substrate for single-molecule detection, Nanotechnology, 23, 2012.
* C. Farcau, M. Giloan, E. Vinteler, S. Astilean, Understanding plasmon resonances of metal-coated colloidal crystal monolayers, Appl. Phys. B, 104, 2012.
* A. Cernat, S. Griveau, P. Martin, J. C. Lacroix, C. Farcau, R. Sandulescu, F. Bedioui, Electrografted nanostructured platforms for click chemistry, Electrochem. Comm., 23, 2012.
* C. Farcau, N. M. Sangeetha, N. Decorde, S. Astilean, L. Ressier, Microarrays of gold nanoparticle clusters fabricated by Stop&Go convective self-assembly for SERS-based sensor chips, Nanoscale, 4, 2012.
* C. Farcau, M. Potara, C. Leordean, S. Boca, S. Astilean, Reliable plasmonic substrates for bioanalytical SERS applications easily prepared by colloidal assembly of gold nanocolloids, Analyst, 138, 2013.
* V. Saracut, M. Giloan, M. Gabor, S. Astilean, C. Farcau, Polarization-Sensitive Linear Plasmonic Nanostructures via Colloidal Lithography with Uniaxial Colloidal Arrays, ACS Appl. Mat. Interf., 5, 2013.
* A. Cernat, E. Bodoki, C. Farcau, S. Aștilean, S. Griveau, F. Bedioui, R. Sãndulescu, Surface Modeling of Nanopatterned Polymer Films Obtained by Colloidal Templated Electropolymerization, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 15, 2015.
* H. Moreira, J. Grisolia, N. M. Sangeetha, N. Decorde, C. Farcau, B. Viallet, K. Chen, G. Viau, L. Ressier, Electron transport in gold colloidal nanoparticle-based strain gauges, Nanotechnology, 24, 2013.
* P. Benzo, C. Bonafos, M. Bayle, R. Carles, L. Cattaneo, C. Farcau, G. Benassayag, B. Pecassou, D. Muller, Controlled synthesis of buried delta-layers of Ag nanocrystals for near-field plasmonic effects on free surfaces, J. Appl. Phys., 113, 2013.
* C. Farcau, S. Astilean, Periodically nanostructured substrates for surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy, J. Mol. Struct., 1073, 2014.
* C. Leordean, M. Potara, S. Boca-Farcau, A. Vulpoi, S. Astilean, C. Farcau, Multiscale electromagnetic SERS enhancement on self-assembled micropatterned gold nanoparticle films, J. Raman Spectrosc., 45, 2014.
Mai jos este tabelul ResearcherID/B-5652-2011 pentru toate articolele cercetatorului Cosmin Farcau: