Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Last Mile Communications LLC, Ploiesti, Romania.
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1962
Interese: inginerie aerospatiala
Mr. Arghiropol has worked within the Aerospace research industry and Telecom industry for almost 23 years, leading telecommunication companies in Eastern Europe. He has a PhD in aerospace engineering, and has held key executive positions with companies such as Telecable, RCS, Metromedia and one of the world's leading telecom manufacturer, C-COR (today ARRIS). Over the past twelve years, Adrian, has been a key leader in LMC's partnership projects, initially as a Senior Consultant and then as LMC's Senior Associate Partner & CTO, covering all LMC's activities in Europe, working with investment firms such as M/C Partners, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, MEP, Warburg, Enterprise Investors & SigmaBleyzer, helping to acquire, manage and successfully divest telecommunication operations. He is fluent in both English & Romanian and has a good understanding of French and German languages. Adrian's current home is in Ploiesti, Romania, where he was born and raised. As a youth his passions were tennis, aviation and telecommunications. Nowadays, Adrian spends much of his free time reading, traveling, or participating in research projects with various aeronautical research outfits.
* Adrian Arghiropol, Constantin Rotaru, Gabriel Pericle Matei, Overview of the 2D and 3D CFD Studies and Validation of CFD Rocket Range Results Versus General Experimental Practices & Procedures Applied to Rocket Technology, International Conference on Military Technologies, Brno, 2013.
* Constantin Rotaru, Adrian Arghiropol, Maple Soft Solutions for Nonlifting Flows over Arbitrary Bodies, The 8th IASME / WSEAS, Bucharest, L-B, 2010.
* Constantin Rotaru, Adrian Arghiropol, Cristian Barbu, Some Aspects Regarding Possible Improvements in the Performances of the Aircraft Engines, The 6th IASME / WSEAS, Fluid Mecanics an Aerodynamics, Rhodes, Greece, 2008.
* Adrian Arghiropol, Test Bed Reliability Practices & Procedures Applied to Rocket Technology, Modern Technologies in The 21st Century, Bucharest, Military Technical Academy, 2005.
* Adrian Arghiropol, Adrian Coman, Mircea Boscoianu, CFD Check Up Study of A Solid Propellant Rocket Engine Internal Pressure and Performance Under Random Nozzle Diameter Change , The 5th IASME / WSEAS, Fluid Mecanics an Aerodynamics, Athens - Greece, 2007.
* Adrian Arghiropol, Mircea Boscoianu, Adrian Coman, Cycling Loading Effect on a Solid Propellant Engine Performances, The 5th IASME / WSEAS, Fluid Mecanics an Aerodynamics, Athens - Greece, 2007.
* Adrian Arghiropol, Constantin Rotaru, Nicolae Florin Zaganescu, Cycling Loading Effect on a Solid Propellant Engine Performances - Part 2 - 3D CFD Study Validation , The 6th IASME / WSEAS, Fluid Mecanics an Aerodynamics, Rhodes, Greece, 2008.
* Adrian Arghiropol, Constantin Rotaru, Cycling Loading Effect on a Solid Propellant Engine Performances - Part 3 - 2D vs 3D, The 8th IASME / WSEAS, Fluid Mecanics an Aerodynamics, Bucharest, L-B, 2010.