Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
I joined the Institute of Biological Research in Cluj-Napoca (my hometown) in 2002, as a volunteer, then technician and research assistant (2003). Graduating in 2003 with a B.Sc. degree in Biology-Chemistry and one year later with an M.Sc. degree in Biodiversity and Management of Protected Areas I have focused my research on plant science ever since. Awarded a PhD degree in Plant Molecular Biology at Rutgers University, USA, I returned home to the same institute, where I’m currently establishing my own research group, focused on basic and applied research, using maize as a model system, and having molecular ecology as a side interest.
National R&D Institute for Biological Sciences , Cluj-Napoca, .
E-mail: trimite un mesaj.
Nascut(a) in: 1980
Interese: Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics, Gene expression, Maize
* Ștefan Szedlacsek, Mihai Miclăuș & Cristian Presură, EU presidency: Romanian research minister questions evolution, Nature, 568, 2019.
* Miclǎus, M., Micu, O., Hurdles to international review scupper science in Romania correspondence, Nature, 558, 2018.
* Xu, J.-H., Wang, R., Li, X., Miclaus, M., Messing, J., Locus- and site-specific DNA methylation of 19 kDa zein genes in maize, PLoS One, 11, 2016.
* Miclaus, M., Balacescu, O., Has, I., Balacescu, L., Has, V., Suteu, D., Neuenschwander, S., Keller, I., Bruggmann, R., Maize Cytolines Unmask Key Nuclear Genes That Are under the Control of Retrograde Signaling Pathways in Plants, Genome Biology and Evolution, 8, 2016.
* Dana Suteu*, Ioan Bacila*, Voichita Has, Ioan Has, Mihai Miclaus, Romanian Maize (Zea mays) Inbred Lines as a Source of Genetic Diversity in SE Europe, and Their Potential in Future Breeding Efforts, PLoS One, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0085501, 2013.
* Miclaus, M., Wu, Y., Xu, J-H., Dooner, H.K., and Messing, J, The Maize High-lysine Mutant opaque7 is Defective in an acyl-CoA Synthetase-like Protein, Genetics, 10.1534/genetics.111.133918, 2011.
* Calviño, M., Miclaus, M., Bruggmann, R., and Messing, J, Molecular Markers for Sweet Sorghum Based on Microarray Expression Data, Rice, 2, 2009.
* Miclaus, M., Xu, J-H., and Messing, J, Differential Gene Expression and Epiregulation of Alpha Zein Gene Copies in Maize Haplotypes, PLoS Genetics, 7(6): e1002131. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.1002131, 2011.