Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
on Dependability of Computer Systems, which will take place
in Szklarska Poreba, beautiful mountain resort located between Prague,
Dresden and Wroclaw, in May 2006.
– General aspects of dependability & safety in information
& communication technology
– Secure and dependable information society
– Survivable and intrusion-tolerant systems
Methodology and tools
– System modelling for threats & dependability
– Evaluation of software, hardware & networks dependability
– Risk analysis, security and quality assurance
– UML and MDA for dependable systems
– Dependability benchmarking
– Software tools for dependability analysis
– Security of systems, software, hardware, networks
– Cryptography methods and tools
– Coding and dependability of data transmission
– Fault tolerant computing
– Threats: detection, response policies in computer systems and
– Internet dependability and quality of service
– Software dependability
– Software testing, validation and verification
– E-commerce dependability
– Dependability of e-learning systems
Institute of Engineering Cybernetics, Wroclaw University of
All accepted papers will be included in Conference Proceedings
published by IEEE Press.
Oct. 10, 2005 – on-line submission of abstract via conference website
Oct. 25, 2005 – acceptance of abstract
Dec. 1, 2005 – full paper submitted for revision in electronic form
Jan. 2, 2006 – notification of final acceptance
Feb. 3, 2006 – camera-ready paper due to IEEE Press in PDF format
The conference fee including accommodation, meals, one copy of the
proceedings and admission to all events will be approx. 500 Euro.
Young researches presenting the most valuable contributions will be
granted a scholarship in the form of exemption from the fee (travel
expenses will not be refunded).
For full information please visit http://depcos.pwr.wroc.pl/