Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
The 2nd International Conference on Knowledge Generation, Communication and Management: KGCM 2008 in the context of The 12th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2008, June 29th – July 2nd, 2008 Orlando, Florida, USA.
Session ID: KNOWLEDGE IN HEAT TRANSFER: EXPERIMENTAL AND THEORETICAL LINKS
More information can be reached at:
Information regarding fees for attending the conference:
Please find enclosed the call for papers:
Please note the important dates of the Conference:
February 7th, 2008: Submission of draft papers (2000-5000 words), extended abstracts (400-2000 words) and abstracts for-presentation-only (200-500 words)
February 7th, 2008: Invited Sessions proposals. Acceptance of invited session proposals will be done in about one week of its proposal via the respective conference web form, and final approval will be done after the inclusion of at least five papers in the respective session
March 3rd, 2008: Notifications of acceptance.
March 26th, 2008: Submission of camera-ready or final versions of the accepted papers
June 29th, 2008: Conference Starts
July 2nd, 2008: Conference Ends
Extended abstracts or draft papers should be submitted at this e-mail address taking into account the following format:
1. Each submission should be related to at least one of the major themes of the conference.
2. Each submission should have a title.
3. Extended abstracts should have 400 – 2000 words and draft papers should have 2000 – 5000 words, in English. Abstracts submitted for presentation only should have 200-500 words.
4. Author(s) with names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses should be included.
5. Each author submitting an extended abstract or a draft paper should necessarily suggest at least one or two (according to the submission option selected) and a maximum of three reviewers for the open reviews of the submitted abstract or draft paper.
Acceptance decisions related to the submitted papers will be based on both: closed, double-blind review and open, non-blind review. Consequently:
1. Abstracts and draft papers submitted to KGCM 2008 Organizing Committee will be sent to three members of the conference’s Program Committee and/or to additional reviewers for its respective double-blind reviews; and
2. the abstracts/papers will also be submitted to reviewers nominated by their respective authors for its non-blind review. The author(s) of each submitted extended abstract should nominate at least one reviewer. The author(s) of each submitted draft paper should nominate at least two reviewers. Authors of any kind of submission can nominate a maximum of three reviewers for the non-blind review of their respective submitted paper.
Acceptance of a submitted paper will be based on both kinds of reviewing. The selection of the best 10%-20% papers, for their publication in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (JSCI), will also be done based on both kinds of reviewing.
associate professor Alina Adriana Minea
Organizer of KNOWLEDGE IN HEAT TRANSFER: EXPERIMENTAL AND THEORETICAL LINKS invited session
TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY GH. ASACHI IASI
FACULTY OF MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
phone : 00 40 723 455071
fax : 00 40 232 213575