Scopul nostru este sprijinirea şi promovarea cercetării ştiinţifice şi facilitarea comunicării între cercetătorii români din întreaga lume.
Please find below information regarding the forthcoming Chaotic Modeling and
Simulation International Conference (CHAOS2009, June 1-5, 2009, Chania, Crete,
1. A Conference Poster is available at:
Keynote Talks appear at: http://www.chaos2009.net/keynotetalks.html
Special Sessions proposed so far at: http://www.chaos2009.net/specialsessions.html
2. Publications: a) The Book of Abstracts, b) Proceedings: We will follow the
proceedings system applied in the previous CHAOS2008 conference. See at
3. Post Conference Publications: Journal issues and a book devoted to CHAOS2009
Conference will include the best papers presented (see the Book of the last year
conference on CHAOS2008 published by World Scientific titled: ?Topics on Chaotic
Systems: Selected Papers from Chaos 2008 International Conference? at
4. Abstract/Paper submission and Special Session Proposals may be sent from the
conference website page at: http://www.chaos2009.net/abstractpapersubmission.html .
5. Accommodation forms can downloaded at
6. Excursion to Elafonnisi: An ideal place for swimming
7. Excursion to Knossos: Visit the famous Minoan Palace built more than 3000 years
The weather during June in Chania: June normally delivers fine sunny days and
moderate-to-hot temperatures. Water is warm enough for swimming. Day time peaks
between 23 and 29 degrees Celsius.
New book from Chapman & Hall/CRC: Chaotic Modelling and Simulation: Analysis of
Chaotic Models, Attractors and Forms
Previous Conference: Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference
(CHAOS2008), 3-6 June 2008, Chania Crete Greece